Smart Vision Analytics
Modified on: Fri, 29 May, 2020 at 17:00 PM.
Open a new window or tab on your web browser, go to https://dashboard.meraki.com and log in.
Step 1: Follow these easy steps to configure your APP
Please to insert your configuration use the following credentials:
URL : https://enterprise.v-app.io/login.html#/login
Password : password
- Follow these steps to generate an API key and enable API access into Organization:
- Login into your Meraki Network administration dashboard and go to “My Profile” page. Top right of the page, click on the email address.
- Scroll down the page and click on generate a new API Key. Store the key in a safe place (it will not be readable anymore).
- Now go to Organization menù and click on Settings. Scroll to the bottom and tick on Enable access to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard API.
- Now login into VAPP Enterprise and complete the configuration page which can be reached clicking on the gear icon in the left bar.In the General Tap paste the previously generated API Key
- In the MV Analytics > Organization > Network > Devices (MV) you want to enable
To enable MV Sense API you should follow these steps on Meraki Dashboard:
Go to Cameras and select the camera you would like to enable MV Sense on. Once the camera is selected, go to Settings then click on Sense. Now Click on Enabled
You need to create an MQTT Broker.
To enable MQTT on your camera and create a new MQTT broker configuration, click Add or edit MQTT Brokers.
Enter the following information for the broker:
Broker Name: VAPP
CA Cert Pem: upload the CA signed certificate attached to this email TLS verification: leave it disabled.
Save changes and exit.
Select this broker within the MQTT Broker drop-down menu.