Easy Guest Wi-Fi
Modified on: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 at 9:30 AM.
Open a new window or tab on your web browser, go to https://dashboard.meraki.com and log in.
Step 1: Follow these easy steps to configure your APP
- Scroll down the page and click on generate a new API Key. Store the key in a safe place (it will not be readable anymore).
- Now go to Organization menù and click on Settings. Scroll to the bottom and tick on Enable access to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard API. Save changes.
- Configure your Guest Wi-Fi APP.
- Copy the API Key generated in the Meraki dashboard and paste it in the APP configuration field. This will link the APP to your Meraki Network.
- Now you can open Organization drop-down and select your desired one.
- Open Network drop-down and select the one with the Guest Wi-Fi SSID.
- Select the Guest Wi-Fi SSID which will be managed by this APP.
- Fill-in the Company name and upload your Company logo for the public access page branding.
- Select if you want, or not, to show Guest Wi-Fi SSID and Password information in cleartext (to be used by laptop users) or only to show the QR-Code.
- Select if you want to show the “Refresh Password” button (to be used on a Webex Board).
Once the configuration has been saved the APP will show the link to the public access page which you can copy and paste on your Webex Board or Digital Signage system.