Modified on: Mon, 25 Mar, 2019 at 8:34 AM.
Open a new window or tab on your web browser, go to https://dashboard.meraki.com and log in.
Step 1: Follow these easy steps to configure your APP
Follow these easy steps in order to properly configure the APP.
- Login into your Meraki Network administration dashboard and go to “My Profile” page. Top right of the page, click on the email address.
- Scroll down the page and click on generate a new API Key. Store the key in a safe place (it will not be readable anymore).
- Now go to Organization menù and click on Settings. Scroll to the bottom and tick on Enable access to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard API.
- Save changes.
Configure your VPN Configuration Backup APP.
- Copy the API Key generated in the Meraki dashboard and paste it in the APP configuration field. This will link the APP to your Meraki Network.
- Now you can open Organization drop-down and select your desired one.
- Open Network drop-down and select the one you wish to backup with this APP.
Wait for data collection to start and view on the map the Wi-Fi Coverage Survey.